Wynn's Air Intake & Carburettor Cleaner is a cleaning product in aerosol to eliminate dirt and deposits in the air intake manifold, on the throttle valve and on the
visible carburettor parts.
• Strong solvent dissolves and removes dirt very fast.
• Strong power jet spray to support cleaning action.
• Cleans carburettor and air intake system without disassembly.
• Dissolves gum, lacquer and deposits.
• In the air intake system of injection and carburettor petrol engines.
• On visible carburettor parts (air passages, adjusting screws, venturi,
• On throttle valve and choke.
• On the positive crankcase ventilation valve.
• For cleaning the visible parts : Remove the air filter. Start the engine and
let it warm up. Put choke in open position. With warm engine, spray the
product into the air intake manifold on the dirty parts. Spray with
intervals. If necessary accelerate to avoid engine stalling because of
enrichment of the mixture. Continue until all parts are clean.
Air intake manifold / throttle valve
• Remove the air filter, warm up engine, put choke in open position. With
warm engine, spray into the air intake manifold with intervals. Spray on
the throttle valve. Accelerate if necessary to avoid engine stalling. In
case of injection systems with an air flow valve, open the valve by hand if
• Remove the air cleaner. With engine off, spray both ends of choke valve
while opening and closing manually.
P.C.V. (Positive Crankcase Ventilation)
• Disconnect the crankcase side of the P.C.V. Insert extension tube into
open end of valve and spray while moving valve back and forth. Start
engine, spray into valve several times to flush out completely.