Wynn's Diesel Clean-Up is a concentrated product for cleaning diesel fuel systems which is used undiluted for filling up the fuel filter.
• Reduces black smoke, soot and exhaust emissions.
• Restores injector spray pattern.
• Decarbonises the combustion chamber.
• Restores compression and improves combustion.
• Cleans the fuel injection pump and fuel lines.
• Lubricates the fuel pump.
• For all diesel engines with or without turbocharger.
• Bring engine to operating temperature and switch off.
• Remove and empty the fuel filter or housing.
• Add contents of the 325 ml bottle to the fuel filter or housing (do not
apply via the fuel tank). If necessary top up with fuel.
• Refit filter and start engine.
• Immediately drive the vehicle for at least 3 km (2 miles) at moderate
• To maintain efficient operation, it is recommended that Wynn’s
Diesel Clean-Up is used every 12 months.
• DO NOT ADD TO FUEL TANK
Appearance: Green liquid
Density at 15°C: 0,825 kg/dm³
Refractive index at 20°C: 1,443
Flash Point: 42°C