Wynn’s Airco-Clean Ultrasonic for Cars stops bad odours in air conditioning systems.
• Removes greasy deposits, dust and other dirt from the airco evaporator.
• Eliminates bad odours and nicotine smell in air-conditioning systems and stops them for a long period of time.
• Neutralizes microbial contamination, fungi and bacteria in the airconditioning system and washes them away.
• Prevents allergic reactions (sneezing, coughing, irritation to eyes, sore throats).
• Due to the very fine nebulization with the Wynn’s Aircomatic®, a fine dispersion and action on the evaporator is assured.
• Leaves a pleasant refreshing odour in the car after treatment.
• The used surfactants are biodegradable according to the test method OECD 301 A-F.
• The efficiency of the product against bacteria and fungi has been tested according to the standards: NEN-EN1040; NEN-EN 1275; NEN-EN 1276; NENEN
1650; NEN-EN 13697 (clean surface and contaminated surface), for the following micro-organisms: Pseudomonas aeruginosa (1); Escherichia coli (2);
Staphylococcus aureus (3); Enterococcus hirae (4); Candida albicans (5); Aspergillus niger (6).
• The efficiency of the preparation has been demonstrated after a contact time of maximum 15 minutes, except for NEN-EN 13697 (contaminated surface) where the bactericide effect on (3) and (4) has been demonstrated after 60 minutes contact time.
• Air conditioning systems in cars, trucks and buses.
• A repeated treatment each year is recommended.
• See manual of Aircomatic I, II or III.
Appearance: clear liquid
Density at 15°C: 0,998 kg/dm³
pH value: 8,6