Wynn's Cooling System Flush is a concentrated product designed to thoroughly clean all automotive cooling systems.
• Powerful acid free radiator cleaner.
• Dual action:
1. Removes scale.
2. Eliminates rust, deposits and oily residues.
• Excellent performance in all types of cooling liquid, including OAT coolant.
• Keeps dirt and particulates in suspension whilst cleaning.
• Safe for rubber hoses, seals and all metals in the cooling system.
• Extremely effective in all closed-circuit cooling systems.
• Restores the optimal operation of the controls within the cooling system.
• Recommended for "water" cooled systems of all petrol and diesel engines.
• Recommended for use when changing the cooling liquid (follow manufacturer's recommendations).
• Particularly effective when cleaning older cooling systems.
• Shake contents well and add to the cooling system via the expansion tank if part of the system circuit (2 hoses: out and return), or directly into the radiator if a single hose overflow tank is fitted.
• For higher performance, first replace the old coolant by water, then add Wynn’s Radiator Flush.
• Warm up the engine with the heater control in HOT position.
• Let the engine run at idle for 10 minutes. Heater still in “hot” position.
• Stop the engine and allow to cool, open drain valve and empty the system.
• With system still open, flush with water until clear, close system and refill with coolant.
• One bottle of 325 ml treats a system of 5 to 12 litres.
• Add Wynn’s Radiator Stop Leak as a leak preventive agent.
In case of cooling systems with cooling liquid filters, disconnect this device during the cleaning operation.