Wynn’s FUEL BIOCIDE is a curative as well as preventive treatment against the formation of micro-organisms in fuel.
• Kills bacteria, algae and fungi.
• Prevents microbial re-growth.
• Is soluble in hydrocarbons and residual water.
• Does not affect the fuel quality, is completely combustible.
• Neutralizes acids, which could be produced by the micro-organisms.
• Prevents filter plugging by organisms.
• Handy packaging with dosaging device on top.
• To disinfect small fuel tanks (25 – 500 litres) of trucks, boats, vehicles and stationary engines.
• For diesel and petrol engines.
• To prevent microbial contamination in all reservoirs, supply lines and filter.
Add the product just prior to refuelling.
Curative treatment (for disinfecting contaminated fuel tanks)
• One bottle of 250 ml treats 250 litres of fuel.
• Add 2 contents of the upper reservoir of the bottle to 50 litres of fuel.
• Allow the product to work during minimum 3 days. It is recommended to filter the fuel afterwards in order to remove the deposits of the destroyed micro-organisms.
Preventive treatment (to prevent bacterial growth in fuel tanks)
• One bottle of 250 ml treats 500 litres of fuel.
• Add 1 content of the upper reservoir of the bottle to 50 litres of fuel.
The treatment frequency depends on the storage circumstances: weather conditions, temperatures and humid environment. (Fuel temperatures of 20 to 40°C,
unfavourable weather conditions and the presence of water accelerate the fouling).
In case of unfavourable conditions (weather, heat, oxygen): add at each tank filling.
Appearance: Clear liquid
Density at 15°C: 0,860 kg/dm³
Refractive index at 20°C: 1,423
Flash Point: 40°C