GT85 with PTFE is powerful non-sticky lubricant. Tested and approved by the Ministry of Defence and with BS5750 and NATO accreditation, GT85 is the powerful and safe lubricant spray for virtually all engineering, spots, machinery and transportation uses. GT85’s heritage lies in the motor racing, biking, cycling, mountain biking and motorcycling sports area, where it is particularly effective for gear transmission and chains. GT85 is ozone friendly and non-carcinogenic.
• PTFE enhanced
• Can be used on metals, plastcics, wood, vinyl, chrome and paintwork.
• Free seized parts.
• Protect from rust and corrosion.
• Repel moisture.
• Dissolve grease, tar, gum and adhesives.
• Leave a long lasting protective film.
• GT85 has thousands of uses in workshops, on cars, bikes, garden equipment and around the home.
• Clean and lubricate hinges, handles, windows, pedals, and springs.
• Clean and protect workshop tools after use.
• Repel moisture and protect car ignition systems from damp.
• Clean and protect garden equipment, motorbikes, cycles and marine equipment before lay-up.
• Easy to use aerosol.
Appearance: Light brown Liquid
Odour: Characteristic odour
Propellant gas aerosol: Propane/butane