Wynn's H.P.L.S. is a manual gearbox treatment which improves gear shifting, lowers gearbox noise and stops oil leaks.
• Improves anti-friction and anti-wear properties.
• Reduces wear caused by metal-to-metal contact (reinforces E.P. additives in gearbox oils).
• Eases shifting.
• Provides a hydrodynamic lubrication, also under high charges and at high temperature.
• Prevents and reduces vibration noises of gears and bearings.
• Lowers cold temperature viscosity to provide immediate lubrication at cold start.
• Stops and prevents oil leaks.
• Compatible with all synthetic and mineral based gearbox oils (also ATF Dexron, Mercon) and hydraulic fluids.
• For steering gears, manual gearboxes and differentials.
• Do not use this product in automatic transmissions.
• One tube of 125 ml treats 2 litres of gearbox oil.
Appearance: Yellow viscous liquid
Density at 15°C: 0,9188 kg/dm³
Viscosity at 40°C: 580 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C:
Flash Point:74 mm² >150°C