Wynn's Oil System Cleaner is an oil soluble supplement cleaning and protecting the oil circulation system and preventing contamination of fresh oil by residues left behind.
• Dissolves sludge, dirt and deposits in the crankcase, the oil ducts and all parts in the oil circulation system.
• Keeps the dissolved impurities in suspension and prevents their agglomeration.
• Frees piston rings and hydraulic valve lifters.
• Avoids contamination of fresh oil by residues left behind.
• Prolongs the lifetime of the new oil due to the cleaning procedure.
• Contains EP additives for additional protection against wear during the treatment.
• Does not harm catalytic converters.
• For petrol, LPG and diesel engines with or without turbocharger and stationary equipment.
• All hydraulic systems and connections.
• Gearboxes (non-automatic), differentials and reduction gears.
• Add 325 ml Wynn's Oil System Cleaner to the engine oil (3 to 6 litres).
• Let the engine operate at idle for 10 to 20 minutes. Change the oil.
Manual gearboxes, differentials and reduction gears
• Add 5 % Wynn's Oil System Cleaner to the oil.
• Drive 1 to 8 hours without overcharging the engine. Change the oil.
Appearance: Clear yellow liquid
Density at 15°C: 0,8536 kg/dm³
Viscosity at 40°C: 2,52 mm²/s