Wynn's STOP SMOKE is an oil soluble supplement designed to reduce exhaust smoke due to oil burning.
• Reduces exhaust smoke due to oil burning.
• Improves the viscosity properties of the oil at high oil temperatures.
• Seals the gaps between worn engine components.
• Improves compression and engine performance.
• Reduces engine noise.
• Ensures a strong protective oil film under high temperature conditions.
• Is compatible with all mineral, synthetic, single and multigrade oils.
• Will not harm catalytic converters.
• For petrol, LPG and diesel engines.
• For cars with excessive blue/grey exhaust smoke due to oil burning.
• Especially effective in older engines with worn components.
• Can also be used as preventive agent in case of heavy load and high temperature operation.
• Add contents to the oil when engine is warm. To obtain a good mixture with the oil after adding it, let the engine run or drive with the car for 5 minutes. 1 bottle of 350ml treats 5 litres of engine oil.
• Use at oil change or between oil changes as needed.
• Allow the Wynn's STOP SMOKE to drain fully from the bottle.
Appearance: Amber viscous liquid
Density at 15°C: 0,85 kg/dm³
Viscosity at 40°C: 5889 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C: 525,5 mm²/s