Wynn's Super Charge is an oil soluble supplement designed to improve high temperature viscosity characteristics of engine oils and prevent rubber/neoprene seal leakages.
• Reduces excessive oil consumption via piston rings and valve guides.
• Improves viscosity index of lubricating oils.
• Rejuvenates rubber oil seal rings and O-rings.
• Restores compression and oil pressure.
• Reduces exhaust smoke due to oil consumption.
• Ensures a strong oil film under high temperature and high shear conditions.
• Reduces motor noises.
• Stops and prevents oil leaks without disassembly.
• Compatible with all mineral, synthetic, single- and multigrade oils.
• Will not harm catalytic converters.
• Effective under heavy load and high temperature operation.
• Especially effective in older engines.
• Effective for excessive leakages at rubber valve stem seals.
• Recommended for all petrol and diesel engines of vehicles and stationary equipment with high oil consumption, low oil pressure and low compression.
• Bring engine to operating temperature and switch off.
• Add contents to the engine oil. 1 can of 325 ml treats 3 to 6 litres engine oil.
Appearance: Amber liquid
Density at 15°C: 0,860 kg/dm³
Refractive index at 20°C: 1,47
Viscosity at 100°C: 457.7 mm²/s