Wynn's TYRE FIX is a latex based product, packed in a pressurized spray can, for fixing and inflating punctured tyres.
• Instantly repairs punctured tyres, without removing the wheel (holes of max. 6 mm for tubeless tyres and holes of 3 mm for tyres with inner tube)
• Inflates the tyre (up to a pressure of 1,2 to 2,5 bar), so that one can immediately continue to drive at a moderate speed.
• Is harmless to tyres and wheels.
• The latex freezes at low temperatures, but obtains its original properties again when it is warmed up.
• Can only be used for repairing small punctures in the running surface of the tyre.
• For cars, motorcycles, caravans and trailers.
• For tubeless tyres or tyres with inner tubes.
Thoroughly shake the spray can before use. Ideal processing temperature 15°C to 25°C. Search the object which has caused the puncture and remove it. Turn the
wheel until the valve is at the top. Completely deflate the tyre. Screw the connection of the spray can to the tyre valve. Upturn the spray can and inject the
entire contents. Then drive approximately 10 km (6 miles) at a max. speed of 50 km/h (30 mph) in order to allow the product to spread uniformly in the tyre. Let off propellant gas in the tyre and restore tyre pressure. It is recommended to have the tyre repaired as soon as possible. Before repair please clearly inform the tyre
service that this product has been used.
Density at 15°C: 0,711 kg/ dm³
Freezing Point Below – 70°C
Flash point: <0°C